5 tips on being successful in your first year of college
- Attempt to leave your dorm or beginning destination 10 minutes earlier than you normally would to give yourself cushion time so that you can arrive to class on time.
- Take the time to write down questions you have on your mind about lectures that you can ask during midterm or final review.
- Network with classmates so that when the time comes to studying, you have potential study buddies.
- Get a good night’s rest before any test. Your health comes first.
- Refresh your mind in the morning by having small study session before the test.